Benefits of Massage Therapy
- Reduce Stress and Tension
- Ease jet-lag
- Relieve Pain and Muscle Soreness
- Improve Overall Health and Vitality
Research shows that massage reduces the heart rate, lovers blood pressure, increases blood circulation and lymph flow, relaxes muscles, improves range of motion, and increases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers. Therapeutic massage enhances medical treatment and helps people feel less anxious and stressed, relaxed, yet more alert.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Eases Jet-lag … get a jumpstart on your vacation!!!
- Reduces neck and shoulder pain, back pain, and other injuries.
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches and effects of eye-strain.
- Increases oxygen and nutrients to tissues and cells, boosting energy.
- Enhances sports training with improved performance.
- Improves outlook, fosters peace of mind and a feeling of well-being.